Friday, February 21, 2014

Art and Fear - A book review.

An Interesting Book to Read ...
I was given this book for Christmas from a good friend.
It is not a hard read... and not a long book.
Art and Fear by David Bayles and Ted Orland


I really enjoyed this book. I can't even really say why I liked it but I think that it made me realize that all people who are creative have things that they worry about or hold them back. It made me feel normal. So often you see the confidence of people. The ones who seem to have made it. It is not a how to book to succeed but a book which can help you reflect. 
And it is a book that you can read with a group to work through to see how much of the writers observations affect your group and what you do about it. 

Jo 
It is not a hard book to read... but it does make some observations which 




2 comments:

Barbara said...

This book looks very interesting and of course may share some insight! Thank you! Barb

elle said...

Isn't it great to be in the company of other 'normals'!!!