Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Month rolls along...

This month has been a crazy busy month... I keep expecting life to be different  and I will get time later but it doesn't seem to happen. lol So I guess at 51 I will just expect crazy from now on.

I have been so busy blogging on andthenwesetitonfire  on Lutraur that I have been hopping from thing to thing. 

So I invite you to go to the blog to see what I have been up to.

Elle ellendacoop.blogspot.ca has been helping me with posts this month as well as some other friends. Elle is posting on Thursdays or Fridays.

Leslie Riley the writer of the book

answered some questions and sometime this month C & T has agreed to give a reader of the blog a e copy of the book. 

So if you ever wanted to know something about Lutradur come on over to visit... 

In a way this is not a finish but it is a daily finish for me whenever I write a post about the process. 

I am linking up to the needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca

Please come and visit this month and see some of the work that my Canadian guest friends are producing. First we are going through techniques and then we will see how and where we can use the stuff we have created. 
Jo 


7 comments:

elle said...

Yes, crazy is now the new normal. Great post over at ...and then we set it o fire... I'm learning lots. THANK YOU!

Lorette said...

Life happens! I hope you get some time soon to enjoy your own projects. I will check out that website! Thank you for the link!

Jo Vandermey said...

Crazy is the word! When I describe my last couple of weeks to people they look at me like I am crazy! lol My husband is being so patient.
Thanks for the post compliment. I love when people share ... we all learn from it!
And Thank you!

Jo Vandermey said...

It is a great site. I learn so much from the bloggers there. And what a opportunity they have given me to let me... a virtual newbie and untried blogger to blog for a whole month.
I see light at the end of the tunnel for my own projects. It is a matter of learning balance and saying no to others. A few close friends and my daughter are making me accountable to learning and practicing to say no and sitting on my hands when someone asks for volunteers.
Thanks for dropping by.
Jo

The Inside Stori said...

I've been enjoying your posts, esp. this week at 'Fire'

Unknown said...

I have been following you on "and then we set it on fire". I didn't see a comment spot there, but I'm sure that there is a spot there. You are doing interesting things. I also wanted to comment on those beautifully colorful chairs. I'm envious.

Jo Vandermey said...

Thanks for the kind words. The chairs have been painted different colours... One for every member of my family. As the family grows we will never have a boring dock!